Kookaburra Rampage Cricket Bat 2019
- Handmade bat with ‘Players’ Quality specially selected Grade 1 unbleached English Willow.
- It is a power bat which makes a hugeimpact in the game as the name suggests.
- The bat makes even the biggest of boundaries look smaller with its power profile.
- Available only in SH type.
- Comes with a fully padded bat cover.
Each Cleft is different and is handcrafted separately with the utmost precision and care. Kookaburra`s master bat Maker individually assess and uniquely work on each cleft to maximize its performance.
The clefts are made in a traditional way by allowing the bat to dry naturally over time. They are not artificially flashed in kilns to dry faster. Thus the willow retains its natural moisture to the required level and gives greater durability.
The Sweet spot is located at the low-blade at a distance between 215 mm to 235 mm from the toe end of the bat. The bat is engineered to maximize the sweet spot by optimizing the edge, spine and scallop profiles.
The bat has a rounded face profile and round edge profile. The edge profiles measures between 33 mm to 36 mm in thickness. They have the ‘Super Spine’ spine profile with the thickness in the range of 62 to 67 mm. Big edge profile ensures minimal power loss from the ‘off-centre’ shots.
Scallop and Bow
Scallops present at either sides of the spine extend the apex and maximize the edge profile without increasing the weight of the bat.. The scallop is slightly concave profile and measures about 1-2 mm in size. The bow is designed in such a way that the hands are placed ahead of the ball while striking and it induces good stroke play. The bow is approximately 11-12 mm in size.
Handle and Grip
It has an oval-shaped handle with a unique Players grip. The handle utilizes multiple pieces of specially selected cane to enhance strength. It maximizes the durability and power transfer between the handle and blade.
It is a light-weight bat and the weight ranges from 2 lb 9 oz to 2 lb 12 oz.
The bats are pre-conditioned by hands and not by a machine. Thus, the time required to prepare the bat during match play is greatly reduced. It is not a Full ‘Knocked-in’ service, so self preparation work is recommended.
Kookaburra Rampage Cricket Bat 2019 - Specifications
- Edge Profile: Round
- Edge Thickness: 33mm to 36mm (approx.)
- Face Profile: Rounded
- Sweet Spot: 215mm to 235 mm from the Toe-end
- Spine Profile: Super Spine
- Spine Height: 62mm to 67mm (approx.)
- Scallop: 1mm to 2mm
- Bow: 11mm to 12mm
- Weight: 2 lb to 9 oz to 2 lb 11 ½ oz
- Kookaburra Rampage 2.0 Code: 2A29222
- Kookaburra Rampage 3.0 Code: 2A29223
- Kookaburra Rampage 4.0 Code: 2A29224
- Kookaburra Rampage 6.0 Code: 2A29229
- Kookaburra Rampage Evolve Code: 2B29229
Junior Level Bat (Made of Kashmiri Willow and suitable for tape balls and heavy tennis balls)