SG TEST Cricket Batting Gloves
- Palm made from premium quality leather
- Non-toxic imported polyurethane (PU) with cotton filled finger rolls
- Split thumb for extra-flex; three-piece sidebar on bottom hand for extra protection from those waybard balls
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) shell in the top of first two finger of bottom hand for additional protection
- Sponge-padded heavy duty spacer mesh at back of hand for better flexing and comfort
- Fully ventilated finger construction with nylon gusset along sides that provides airing and sweat reduction over extended use
CSO is the Official Authorized SG Dealer in USA for SG’s exclusive range of cricket gear.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Comfortable gloves. Quality is good. Feels great in hand with better flexibility. Provides good protection.