I started using Hammer LE gloves in 2015 and haven't looked back since then. I bought my second pair in 2015 thanksgiving sale. Bought another 2 pairs during august 2016 sale as well.
Very flexible which helps in gaining a firm grip on the bat. After using this gloves rest of the brands feel like a cheap knock off ! ST
24th Aug 2016
so good, that i bought a second pair
I liked the first pair so much that i bought a new pair for this season. SC
13th May 2016
Lightweight, good protection and flexible
I have used these in two games so far and here are my initial impressions.
1. very lightweight gloves.
2. The protection is solid. I hit myself with a bat mallet with gloves on and didn't feel a thing
3. Compared to my Reebok and GM606, these are very flexible and feel quite comfortable.
4. These also have lot more ventilation in comparison to my old gloves.
5. I personally like the traditional (off while) and minimalistic look of these gloves.
6. I like the extra protection that is added to bottom hand fingers.
1. Few places on the gloves i can see the stitching (thread ends) popping out. its really a concern in one of those places but the other few places its just a matter of aesthetics.
2. It has extra material on the hard wearing part of the bottom hand palm but there is another place on the top hand (The mount below index finger ) where there is no extra material. All my gloves seems to have worn out in that place. I am not sure if this problem is specific to hammer though (probably no manufacturer offers this). I personally feel that index fingers of both hands and the small section between index finger and base of thumb should have extra material.
overall, i am happy with this product so far.Swaroop
22nd Jun 2015
Lots of protection
One of the lightest and softest gloves
Lots of protection
3rd Jun 2015
This probably is one of the softest pair of gloves I have come across. Good thought has been put into the design keeping the batsman in mind. Extra finger tip protection for the bottom hand is great. Only problem I had was, as I have long fingers I requested for large so that it will fit well with my batting inners but I found the large TiVo be snug fit without me wearing my inners. Besides that a great pair of gloves and well recommended.Ajit
18th Apr 2015
Top of the line
Excellent top of the line gloves. Very light weight and protection in every finger with double protection on the bottom hand fingers. Pittards leather palms are of course the reason I bought these gloves and they are soft and comfortable. They are flexible, but it will take a few nets sessions to break them in properly.YJ
13th Feb 2015
Hands are dry and get better usage out of my gloves from these classy Hammer beauties.Gerald
21st Aug 2014