Shrey Master Class AIR Cricket Helmet - Steel
- Weighs approximately 940gms.
- High grade Xenoy composite shell.
- A+ American EPS liner for increased safety and shock absorption.
- Top grade stainless steel with natural finish helps in better visibility.
- Advanced air flow system.
- New permanently attached AIR and SHREY embossed side plates.
- Improved rear retention system with cushion pads for better ﬁt and comfort.
- New improved ﬁxed grille with increased facial and side protection.
- Removable and washable swoppa band.
- Extended at the back for increased safety.
- Conforms to latest ICC/BS 2013 safety standards with both 4 3/4 and 5 1/2 OZ ball.
- Visor - Stainless Steel
Latest technology with No adjustable strap and Comes with 3 additional cushion padding for the extreme fit and comfort.
The Shrey Master Class AIR Cricket Helmet - Steel is a superb international quality cricket helmet that conforms to all of the latest testing of the BSI. is currently the lightest cricket helmet on the market that conforms to all the cricket ball testing of the BSI. The Shrey Masterclass Air Cricket Helmet has extra protection for the face and head in their latest design. Weighing approximate 920g it is incredibly lightweight helmet and the sweatband and ventilation add to some of the great comfort features of the Shrey Masterclass Air Cricket Helmet. The steel grille offers great protection and also brings down the price from the more superior Titanium grill.
See Also : Titanium Grill
52 - 54 cms
55 - 58 cms
58 - 61 cms
60 - 63 cms
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
very quality helmet..and good service from team Cricket store online
Very protective super service from team CSO
loved this helmet would recommend to othrs as well