Kookaburra Cricket Bats 2024
KOOKABURRA CRICKET 2024
Kookaburra are the World’s most innovative Cricket Brand, leading the way since 1890 in Product Quality &Technical Innovation.Endorsed by many of the most exciting players in world cricket including Jos Buttler,Jordan Cox,Ben Foakes,Marnus Labuschagne,Hayley Matthews,Glen Maxwell& Natalie Sciver Brunt.It is the input of ourTeam Kookaburra Players that elevates the Brand above Competitors allowing exceptional new product to be brought to the market & the performance of all Kookaburra Players to be taken to the highest level.Kookaburra Cricket Bats are 100% handmade.The process where our bats are hand crafted recognises the uniqueness of every piece of willow and utilises the vast experience that we have in manufacture to give every bat its own bespoke treatment, fine tuning the shaping & pressing, to ensure that the pick-up is unparalleled & performance maximised.
What you can expect from your Kookaburra bat.
In the production of our Cricket Bats Kookaburra use willow sourced in the UK from the World’s leading growers–in combination with their definitions & experience the qualities of willow that you can expect to receive are as follows.
- Jos Buttler Replica Grade–these bats are made from the same grade of willow which is used for Jos’own bats & as such they are graded wholly on performance not appearance. If you are looking for a bat which has the potential to perform as well as those used by Jos,then these are the ones for you
- PlayersGrade–these bats will be the best-looking blades in our range.In our production process,these bats have been identified as being those that will perform better than others of the same appearance.There will be at least 6 fairly straight grains visible on the face but there also may be some red wood on the edge.The playing area should be clean but there may be a small knots orspecks in the edge or back of the bat.
- ProGrade–the grain structure will be similar to the‘Players’with at least 6 fairly straight grains visible on theface but there also may be some red woodon the edge.The playing area should be clean but there may be small knots or specks in the edge or back of the bat.
- 1.1Grade–visually very similar to the‘Pro’but there will usually be more red wood visible & potentially the odd blemish or butterfly in the grain on the face of the blade; however,this will not impact on theperformance of thebat.
- 2.1Grade–these bats will have around 5 grains on the face with potentially more red wood than the 1.1. The grains will not necessarily be straight & there will be some specks or butterfly marks onthe grains on the face of the bat; however, they represent excellent value for money & are ideally suited to the Club player.
- 3.1Grade–there will be typically 4 grains with a greater proportion of red wood,more blemishes & marks on the face–again these bats offer excellent performance & represent good value.
- 4.1Grade-the grain structure will be similar to the ‘Players’ with potentially 4 grains visible on the face; however,there will be more stain in the wood making these bats less attractive visually but again performance will not be impacted.
- 5.1Grade–these bats have been selected during our production process for their performance,they will bemore heavily stained than other bats but may still play as well as more expensive options.
- 6.1Grade–these bats have been selected during our production process on the basis of their performance, they will be more heavily stained than 5.1 Grade.
- 6.2Grade–these bats have been selected during our production process on the basis of their performance, they will be more heavily stained than 6.1 Grade.
- 6.3Grade–these bats have been selected during our production process on the basis of their performance, they will be more heavily stained than 6.2Grade.
- 6.4Grade(Pro Shield Face with Natural back)–these blades have significant staining & cosmetic marks which make it impractical for them to be sold as a ‘natural’ bat; however,these marks have no impact on the performance of the bat,and as such it perfectly possible to get an excellent ‘driving’bat from this grade. To cover these blemishes,we developed our‘Pro Shield’ cover which is a Durable Lightweight Anti-scuff type material with the grain of a cricket bat sublimated on to the face. This allows Players who have limited budgets to own a bat that looks cosmetically attractive.
- 6.5Grade(Pro ShieldFace with Naturalback)–these bats are similar in quality to the 6.4 but have heavier blemishes to the back of the bat making them unattractive to sell with the natural back–by applying a coat of paint to the back it allows us to produce an excellent entry level bat giving players on a limited budget to enjoy the performance benefits of English Willow at a low price
Important Bat Facts
1.Many players look for a bat with a narrow grain structure as they feel that these bats will perform better.This can be the case albeit that the bat will normally not last as long as one with wider grain.
2.Abat with narrow grains has been made from an older tree which is naturally more brittle & although it is can‘play’better more quickly it will not last as long as a bat with fewer grains. When buying a bat, it is obviously entirely your choice as to what you want the bat to look like,but youshould be aware that narrow grained bats do break more quickly and that is not in anyway a defect in the materials used or the workmanship and as such it is unlikely that these breakages will be covered by any warranty.
3.Imperfections in the face of the bat are purely cosmetic & do not impact upon how the bat performs-they can often add strength to the bat & mean that they offer enhanced value for money.
4.In the modern world,climate change can also be seen to have an impact on the willow that is grown.it is increasingly common for trees to grow more each year which results in the grain being wider; therefore,in the future narrow grained bats could well become a thing of the past.As part of our manufacturing process,our bat makers evaluate every cleft of wood in determining what model we should produce from it.You can be sure that the quality of the bat you buy from Kookaburra isthe best you can get from that particular quality of willow
Kookaburra Cricket Bats Range 2024
The Kookaburra Cricket bats lineup for 2024 features a range of innovative and highly-performance-oriented products, each designed to cater to cricket enthusiasts' different playing styles and preferences. From the lightweight and contemporary styled Rapid bats to the classical and stylish Ghost bats, and the highly-durable and powerful Bubble bats, Kookaburra has something to offer for every player. The Vapor lineup adds a new level of power and control to the game, offering an ideal combination of a lightweight pickup and 360-degree stroke play.
For a detailed guide on each bat, including its length, size, thickness, willow, and comparison, read our blog about Kookaburra 2024 bats or head to our Youtube Channel for video reviews.
Kookaburra Aura Cricket bats 2024
A Lightweight profile packing a heavyweight punch. The Aura is designed for the player who favours a traditional feel to the blade.The Aura collection is endorsed by Nat Sciver-Brunt.
The Kookaburra Aura cricket bat is the latest addition to Kookaburra's lineup for 2024. This bat is designed for players who want a traditional feel to the blade, but still want a lightweight profile that delivers a heavyweight punch. The Kookaburra Aura is an excellent choice for players who want a well-balanced bat with reasonable control and power.
The bat is hand-picked based on strict standards, ensuring that every Kookaburra Aura bat sold meets the highest quality and performance. Additionally, the bat is used by professional player Nat Sciver, which is a testament to its capabilities on the cricket field.
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned player, the Kookaburra Aura cricket bat is an excellent choice for those looking for a top-performing bat that delivers a traditional feel. With its lightweight profile, comfortable grip, and powerful performance, the Kookaburra Aura is a must-have for players looking to take their game to the next level.
Read more about Kookaburra Aura bats or watch video reviews on our channel.
Kookaburra Beast Cricket bats 2024
The Kookaburra Beast lineup for 2024 features powerful and imposing cricket bats designed for players who like to take center stage on the field. The Beast offers an imposing presence at the crease and match winning performances..These bats are made from top-grade unbleached English Willow, providing excellent durability and performance. The Beast lineup includes various models, such as the Beast 1.1, Beast 2.1, Beast 3.1, and the Beast 6.1, each differing in the quality of English willow used. Furthermore, Big Beast, Beast lite, and Beast pro are in the 2024 lineup.
The bats have an extensive profile taken to the legal limit to maximize power in hitting. The Beast Lite is designed for players who like to take center stage on the field, offering an imposing presence at the crease and the potential for match-winning performances with its enhanced "pick up" provided by the Counterbalance handle.
With various models available, ranging from Beast 1.1 to Beast 6.1, there is a Kookaburra Beast bat to suit a range of skill levels and preferences. Overall, the Kookaburra Beast lineup offers a great combination of power and control, making it a top choice for aggressive and influential players.
Read more about Kookaburra Beast bats or watch video reviews on our channel.
Kookaburra Bubble Cricket bats 2024
The Kookaburra Bubble cricket bats lineup is back with entertaining graphics for players looking for power, performance, and style in one package. The Bubble bats are made from high-quality English Willow and are well-balanced to provide exceptional performance. They are ideal for players who like to play with a heavier pick-up and prefer to easily play front-foot shots. The Bubble bats come in various sizes and weights to suit different playing styles.
Each model in the Kookaburra Bubble lineup offers the player an excellent combination of power and control, with the added benefit of the new "Max" grip for maximum performance on the field. Whether you're an experienced player or just starting out, the Bubble lineup has a model to meet your needs. So, gear up and prepare to take your game to the next level with the iconic Kookaburra Bubble lineup for 2024.
All Kookaburra Bubble bats feature Kookaburra's unique ‘Vee’ Grip, ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP), and are made from grade 5 unbleached English Willow. They are available in short- and long-handle options, making it easy for players to find the perfect fit for their game. With its eye-catching design and high-performance features, the Kookaburra Bubble lineup is an excellent choice for players of all levels.
Read more about Kookaburra Bubble bats or watch video reviews on our channel.
Kookaburra Kahuna Cricket bats 2024
Kookaburra's most iconic collection of professional cricket equipment to date is the Kahuna. The signature lime green colour features are synonymous with the Kookaburra brand.Strongly associated with competitive cricket at professional, senior and junior levels, the Kahuna cricket collection is for cricket players who want to get the most out of their game
The Kookaburra Kahuna Cricket bats lineup for 2024 offers a range of options for the dynamic stroke player. The Kahuna bats are designed to meet the performance expectations of modern players, allowing them to maximize their potential on the field. These bats' profiles and weight distribution are created explicitly for players who favor a balanced and controlled feel at the crease.
The Kahuna lineup includes the Kahuna Pro, Big Kahuna, and a range of options for players of different levels, such as Kahuna Pro,Kahuna 2.1, Kahuna 4.1, Kahuna 6.1 and Kahuna 6.3. Each bat is made from high-quality English willow and features a rounded edge profile, curved face, standard toe profile, and an oval handle. The Kahuna bats also come with the "Vertex" grip and are pre-prepared using Kookaburra's KPP technology.
Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, the Kookaburra Kahuna lineup has a bat to meet your needs. The iconic design and reliable performance of these bats make them popular among players who value precision and control in their batting.
Read more about Kookaburra Kahuna bats or watch video reviews on our channel.
Kookaburra Ghost Cricket bats 2024
Kookaburra, a leading cricket equipment brand, introduces its Ghost cricket bats lineup for 2024. The lineup comprises three different models - Kookaburra BIG GHOST, Kookaburra Ghost LITE, and Kookaburra Ghost 1.1-6.1, each designed to cater to the specific needs of the cricketer.
Traditional styling and graphics make the Kookaburra Ghost range a firm favourite of classical stroke players. The Ghost collection features the highest quality of cricket bat craftsmanship with models available from size 0 to Short Handle.
The Kookaburra BIG GHOST is designed for power hitters who need maximum power from their shots. With a vast profile taken to the legal limit, this bat promises maximum power and performance. The Grade 6 Unbleached English Willow used in this bat ensures excellent durability and quality.
The Kookaburra Ghost LITE is a unique bat that is shorter in blade length and handles length, which helps reduce the bat's weight while maintaining the standard playing length. This makes it easier for the player to handle and maneuver the bat.
Finally, the Kookaburra Ghost 1.1 is a well-balanced bat ideal for all-around performance. With a standard toe profile and a weight ranging from 2lb 8 1/2oz to 2lb 10½oz, this bat is a perfect fit for players looking for a well-balanced bat for their all-around performance.
The Kookaburra Ghost cricket bats lineup for 2024 is designed to cater to the diverse needs of cricketers and offers an excellent balance of performance and quality.
Read more about Kookaburra Ghost bats or watch video reviews on our channel.
Kookaburra Rapid Cricket bats 2024
Expertly crafted to maximise performance from its lightweight profile, Rapid with its contemporary style is ideal for the player who prefers a feather light pick-up.The Rapid cricket collection is available in various willow grade options, with weights from 2lb 6oz to 2lb 8oz.
The Ghost lineup by Kookaburra is designed for classic players who appreciate style in their game. These bats feature a thick profile with a centered sweet spot and a curved bow, offering a superior playing experience for players who prefer to stay on the crease and score big runs. Ghost bats are known for their consistent and durable performance, making them an excellent choice for all game stages. The Ghost lineup accurately represents style and quality with its premium silver color and contrasting dark grey, black, and deep ocean blue stripes.
The Ghost lineup by Kookaburra features several models to cater to the diverse needs of cricket players. The Ghost Pro is a powerhouse, designed for players who love to hit big shots, with its huge profile taken to the legal limit. On the other hand, the Ghost Lite is for players who prefer a lighter-weight bat with a shorter blade and more extended handle. Ghost 1.1 and Ghost 2.2 perfectly balance power and control, making them ideal for players who like to play with precision and finesse. All models in the Ghost lineup feature a rounded face profile, taper toe profile, and round edge profile. The Kookaburra Ghost lineup is perfect for any player with its classic style, consistent performance, and premium quality.
Read more about Kookaburra Ghost bats or watch video reviews on our channel.
Kookaburra Stealth Cricket bats 2024
Brand new for 2024-Designed with modern ball striker in mind.The 1 inch shorter blade and 1 inch longer handle provides a massive power profile for the player who wants to the ball to 'stay hit'. Designed for aggressive 360-degree stroke play, these bats are ideal for players who prefer a lightweight pick up.
Endorsed by Ben Foakes, The New Stealth Cricket Bat Collection has a weight range of 2lb 9oz to 2lb 12oz and is available in both junior and senior models, with sizes from 1 to short handle .
The Kookaburra Stealth 2024 bats lineup is designed for players looking for a lightweight and responsive bat. The lineup is made for players who love to play with precision, using the bat's balance and quick pick-up to take advantage of every scoring opportunity. The Vapor lineup features a sleek and aerodynamic design, providing the bats with a premium look and feel. The lineup includes models such as the Kookaburra Stealth 1.1, Kookaburra Stealth 3.1, Kookaburra Stealth Pro, Kookaburra Stealth 5.1,Kookaburra Stealth 6.2,Kookaburra Stealth 6.4. Whether a seasoned player or a beginner, the Kookaburra Stealth lineup offers the perfect balance of power and control to suit your game.
In conclusion, the Kookaburra Stealth bats lineup for 2024 is a must-have for players who want to enhance their performance with a classical touch. These bats offer excellent balance, control, and power, making them suitable for all levels of play.
Read more about Kookaburra Stealth bats or watch video reviews on our channel.
Kookaburra Retro Range Cricket bats 2024
A Selection of the Models which established Kookaburra as the Leader in World Cricket – new visions of the original graphics make the Retro Collection a must have for Players & Collectors alike.
THE RETURN OF THE MUCH LOVED RIDGEBACK, BUBBLE AND KAHUNA RETRO
The Retro collection hails the return of our iconic Kookaburra Ridgeback, Kookaburra Kahuna Retro and of course the legendary Kookaburra Bubble. All models are available in size Short Handle.
What we covered in this article:
- Lineups of the latest Kookaburra cricket bat range
- Bat models in each lineup and their details
Cricketstoreonline has served cricketers in North America and worldwide for the past two decades. Our experts know precisely how to serve you. We are the certified distribution partners of major cricket brands and only sell original products. If you are looking to buy a perfect Kookaburra cricket bat in 2024, give us the opportunity to guide you!