Expected release date is 31st Mar 2021
Shrey KOROYD STEEL Cricket Helmet
Following ten years of innovation for action sports, Koroyd’s crumple zone technology is now available in a new field. Shrey partnered with Koroyd to build a pioneering cricket helmet.
- High performance lightweight cricket helmet.
- Koroyd core providing more advanced impact protection.
- Large vents including top “air intake“ zone and large diameter Koroyd tubes for increased airflow.
- Dual Retention System – Offers options between removable one-hand micro adjustment fit-system and traditional cushion pad.
- Anti bacterial, fast wicking padding.
- Shock absorption side plates.
- Top grade Stainless Steel visor
- Certified to BS 7928:2013 + A1 2019, (EU) 2016/425.
- Tested with both 4 3/4 & 5 1/2 Oz balls.
- Includes – rear pad, carry bag and spare velcro..
Koroyd’s welded tubes crumple instantly and consistently on impact, absorbing maximum force in a controlled manner, minimising energy transferred to your head.
DIRECT & ANGLED IMPACT PROTECTION
This unique behaviour helps to protect your skull and brain from direct and angled impacts which may reduce the risk of suffering a life-changing injury.
ADVANCED BREATHABILITY & COOLING
Air flows consistently through the open-cells, whilst hot air from your head can easily escape, ensuring more efficient cooling in the most intense conditions.
PROTECTION NEVER FELT SO LIGHT
Koroyd features the world’s thinnest walled tubes, resulting in a structure which is 95% air. This reduces weight and enhances comfort without compromising on safety.