Kookaburra LC 3.0 Wicket Keeping Gloves 2023
Kookaburra & Wicket Keeping have been synonymous for over 40 years making the brand the choice of the ‘legends of the art’ throughout that time.
No other brand knows more about what is required to produce a great wicket keeping product than Kookaburra making certain that no wicket keeping glove feels as good as a Kookaburra.
Style Long Cut
Kookaburra’s traditional ‘Long Cut’ style glove provides a genuine ‘big glove’ feel, boosting confidence and allowing excellent movement and flexibility.
- Style Long Cut
- Grade 3
- Palm Premium PU with Gusset
- Palm Lining Premium PU
- Palm Padding Unique Kookaburra catching cup - Cotton
- Rubber Kookaburra ‘Octopus’ Grade 1
- Finger Backs Super Soft Premium PU
- Back Super Soft Premium PU with K Flex Support patch
- Back Lining Premium Super Soft Brushed Cotton
- Cuff Long with Premium Super Soft Brushed Cotton lining
- Web Strap, Law 40.2 Compliant – with reinforcement
- Thumb Unique setting to enhance ‘catching cup’
- Sizes: OSA, A, Y & J
To find your recommended glove size, measure in a straight line from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger.
Extra Small Junior
14.5 - 16
16 - 17.5
17.5 - 19
19 - 20
20 - 21.5
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not good for actual cricket ball. It hurts during catch.