The Kryos L540 DXM is a bat with a full profile and mid swell position. The spine sweeps through the swell, before flattening out into a 'duck billed' toe which enhances the pick-up and balance of the blade. The toe profile coupled with the mid swell position enables the batter to manoeuvre the Kryos whilst manoeuvring the field! The Kryos comes complete with ice cold iridescent labels.SHORTENED L540 BLADE DESIGN FOR DYNAMIC SWEETSPOT.
The Kryos is fitted with a Hex grip, specifically engineered to offer the most grip available on the market, ensuring perfect grip at all times.
Made in England in seven grades of Prime English Willow between Original LE and 404, the Kryos is comprehensively ranged.
- SHORTENED L540 BLADE DESIGN FOR DYNAMIC SWEETSPOT
- HANDLE LENGTH 310mm
- F4.5 FACE PROFILE
- TRADITIONAL FULL BLADE PROFILE
- MID SWELL POSITION FOR CONTROLLED POWER PLAY
- SWEEPING TOE PROFILE FOR BALANCED PICK-UP
- POWERARC BOW FACE PROFILE
- MADE IN ENGLAND FROM PRIME GRADE 2 ENGLISH WILLOW
- HEX GRIP
- Blade Length- One Size
- Handle Length - One Size
- Country of Manufacture - United Kingdom