Payntr XPF-19 Batting Spike (White & Blue) Cricket Shoes - 2022
The new XPF-19 Cricket Spike has been designed and developed by players for the modern-day player and is worn by the ICC Men's T20I Player of the Decade, Rashid Khan. As with the XPF-22 Cricket Spike, the XPF-19 is our lightest shoe yet to enable you to move and react to anything which comes your way.
Based on a running last to ensure that close fit feel, the XPF-19 Cricket spike provides comfort, stability, and style to enhance your performance on the pitch. An All-in one welded upper with foamed support around the forefoot gives you the ability for multi directional movements while wicking away moisture to keep your feet dry.
- Inlay: anti-slip resistant lined insole grips your foot in place to maximise your performance while reducing impact and stress on joints.
- Midsole: Compression-moulded EVA for ultra lightweight cushioning.
- Outsole: Cricket-engineered, full TPU outsole with cut outs for reduced weight and ventilation, perfect for any conditions.
- Upper: Fully welded PU upper with foamed support in the forefoot and oversized heel counter to lock your foot in position for extra stability and comfort.
- Water wicking material to keep your feet dry.
- Built on a runner’s specific last to provide a superior fit and feel.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very comfortable shoes. Fits perfect. Good grip. Sturdy shoes with quality material. Overall great product.