Kookaburra SC 1.1 Wicket Keeping Gloves 2022
Kookaburra & Wicket Keeping have been synonymous for over 40 years making the brand the choice of the ‘legends of the art’ throughout that time.
No other brand knows more about what is required to produce a great wicket keeping product than Kookaburra making certain that no wicket keeping glove feels as good as a Kookaburra.
- Style Shorti
- DNA Grade 1
- Palm Premium Aniline Sheep Leather
- Palm Lining Premium Aniline Sheep Leather
- Palm Padding Unique Kookaburra catching cup - Cotton
- Rubber Kookaburra Tri-Grip
- Finger Backs Durable Fibre Wear Patches to ends
- Back Premium Aniline Sheep Leather with new K Flex Support patch
- Back Lining Premium Super Soft Brushed Cotton
- Cuff Shorti with foam padding & Premium Super Soft Brushed Cotton lining
- Web Strap, Law 40.2 Compliant – with reinforcement
- Thumb Unique setting to enhance ‘catching cup’
- Sizes: OSA & A
- Premium aniline sheep leather is incredibly soft and supple for comfort, whilst being tough enough to provide support and durability.
To find your recommended glove size, measure in a straight line from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger.
Extra Small Junior
14.5 - 16
16 - 17.5
17.5 - 19
19 - 20
20 - 21.5