Kookaburra LC 2.0 Wicket Keeping Gloves 2022
Kookaburra & Wicket Keeping have been synonymous for over 40 years making the brand the choice of the ‘legends of the art’ throughout that time.
Kookaburra’s traditional ‘Long Cut’ style glove provides a genuine ‘big glove’ feel, boosting confidence and allowing excellent movement and flexibility.
No other brand knows more about what is required to produce a great wicket keeping product than Kookaburra making certain that no wicket keeping glove feels as good as a Kookaburra.
- Style Long Cut
- DNA Grade 2
- Palm Premium Leather with Gusset
- Palm Lining Premium Leather
- Palm Padding Unique Kookaburra catching cup - Cotton
- Rubber Kookaburra ‘Octopus’ Grade 1
- Finger Backs Super Soft Premium PU
- Back Super Soft Premium PU with K Flex Support patch
- Back Lining Premium Super Soft Brushed Cotton
- Cuff Long with Premium Super Soft Brushed Cotton lining
- Web Strap, Law 40.2 Compliant – with reinforcement
- Thumb Unique setting to enhance ‘catching cup’
- Sizes: OSA, A & Y
To find your recommended glove size, measure in a straight line from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger.
Extra Small Junior
14.5 - 16
16 - 17.5
17.5 - 19
19 - 20
20 - 21.5