Kookaburra Aura 4.1 Batting Pads 2023
- Grade 4 quality.
- Impact Protection – External.
- Traditional Reinforced Cane & Foam Construction with HDF Side Wing.
- Three Piece Knee Roll with Vertical Bolsters provides enhanced shape retention.
- Integral HDF Thigh Protection – PVC faced.
- Duo-Flex ‘Pro-Tec +’ Knee Roll - Mesh & Cotton faced.
- Tri-Flex Integral Shin Bolster – Lycra & Cotton faced
- Traditional 7 Cane Width.•Premium ‘Lycra & Cotton’ Vertical Bolsters for increased comfort
- Ergonomically Shaped Calf Straps to make fastening easier.
- Premium PVC Instep with PVC Piping.
- Premium ‘Grain’ PVC facing.
- Straps: 50mm Calf & Ankle with 25mm Hook & Loop, 25mm Thigh with 25mm Hook & Loop
To find your recommended pad size, measure in a straight line from the centre of the knee cap down to the instep (where the tongue of your shoe sits). This guide can be used for all Junior and Senior batting pads and wicket keeping pads.
|PAD SIZE||MEASUREMENT (cm)|
|Extra Small Junior||- 25|
|Small Junior||25 - 30|
|Junior||30 - 35|
|Youth||35 - 38|
|Small Adult||38 - 41|
|Adult||41 - 44|
|Oversize Adult||44 +|