Hammer LE Batting Gloves 2017
The Hammer LE batting gloves are top of the pile as far as quality goes.
Premium leather pittard palms in a white colour make them look classy and they wont harden up from sweat. The fingers are split for maximum flexibility and comfort.
Your bowling fingers have added protection against the quicks.
7 ReviewsHide Reviews Show Reviews
I started using Hammer LE gloves in 2015 and haven't looked back since then. I bought my second pair in 2015 thanksgiving sale. Bought another 2 pairs during august 2016 sale as well.
Very flexible which helps in gaining a firm grip on the bat. After using this gloves rest of the brands feel like a cheap knock off !
I liked the first pair so much that i bought a new pair for this season.
I have used these in two games so far and here are my initial impressions.
1. very lightweight gloves.
2. The protection is solid. I hit myself with a bat mallet with gloves on and didn't feel a thing
3. Compared to my Reebok and GM606, these are very flexible and feel quite comfortable.
4. These also have lot more ventilation in comparison to my old gloves.
5. I personally like the traditional (off while) and minimalistic look of these gloves.
6. I like the extra protection that is added to bottom hand fingers.
1. Few places on the gloves i can see the stitching (thread ends) popping out. its really a concern in one of those places but the other few places its just a matter of aesthetics.
2. It has extra material on the hard wearing part of the bottom hand palm but there is another place on the top hand (The mount below index finger ) where there is no extra material. All my gloves seems to have worn out in that place. I am not sure if this problem is specific to hammer though (probably no manufacturer offers this). I personally feel that index fingers of both hands and the small section between index finger and base of thumb should have extra material.
overall, i am happy with this product so far.
One of the lightest and softest gloves
Lots of protection