Posted by Vish on 12th Jan 2013
The bag looks really great with appropriate compartments for cricket gears except for the bat sleeve/pocket. Though it's slightly small in width and short in length, i did manage to get a SH bat in. Also, it's kinda hidden, but there's plenty of room to keep the bats inside the bag. Buying it on winter sale was definitely a great choice. It's worth it!
Posted by Asgar on 29th Nov 2012
great bag i can fit 2sets of pads 2 helmets 3 sets of gloves 1 thigh guard 2 bats. only reason not a 5 star bag is bat pocket is too small.
service provided by the cricketstoreonline was amazing, the quick timely shipping . I highly recommend this to others. Thanks to jason and CricketStoreOnline…
Posted by shahrukh on 13th Aug 2012
there is a bat compartment on the side that has the small side pockets, then the longer pocket. the bat compartment is a little hidden.
Posted by Cdn_Cricket on 26th Jun 2012
I purchased this bag on recommendation. The bag itself is well made and thought out. However its greatest downfall is the lack of bat sleeve / compartment. The helmet compartment and zippers are very good and looks okay.
Seriously who makes / markets a cricket bag without a proper bat cave. For the record, I bat with a short handle and normal blade.
Revolutionary new concept wheelie bag, maximising storage space in this high performance stylish bag, a great option for the ultimate cricketer.
• Revolutionary split lid design, top section ideal for pads.
• Base section split with separate helmet & glove compartment.
• Concealed bat pocket.
• Long external pocket ideal for wet clothes & towel.
• Two smaller side pockets for toiletries and accessories.
• Two Smaller valuables pockets.
• High spec hard wearing 1200 dernier woven polyester fabric.
• Distinctive Gray Nicolls styling.
• Easy drag wheels and padded handle make this an outstanding all round value for money quality bag.
Colours – Black/Silver
Size: 90 x 40 x 42 cm