- Substantial contoured edges
- Low swell position with extended sweet spot
- Reduced shoulders and toe
- Slightly concaved back profile
English WillowAll GM English Willow cricket bats are designed and produced from prime English Willow by our own craftsmen and women in our own factory in Nottingham, England.
GM ManufacturingThe GM factory is the most technologically advanced in the world and only GM blends state of the art DXM technology with over 125 years of craft experience.
Other bats from GM are GM Octane F2, Argon , Argon F2, Icon, Icon F2, Icon DXM GM +, Epic, Zona F2, Flare DXM GM + & the 1885 cricket bats...
- The very best unbleached seasoned Grade 1 English Willow
- Selected for grain structure and weight
- Limited by willow availability
- Bats individually tested to ensure 5 Star performance
- Fitted with top quality treble spring multi-piece cane handle for outstanding feel, flex and control
- Handle ovalled for natural bottom hand location, comfort and control
- GM NOW! and ToeTek™ finish fitted as standard